Does It Sound Better, Or Just Louder?
Have you ever seen a plugin that sounds so much better when you put it on?
And later discovered that it just adds 1 dB of gain on everything?
Or maybe a new compressor, that has a fixed 2 dB steps output knob?
So that comparing before and after is a pain?
Or maybe a saturation plugin with no output gain, so that it's almost unusable?
Decide if it's better, not louder, in a moment!
GainMatch is a versatile and easy to use tool that we think
everyone should have in their arsenal.
No more excuses for plugin reviews and comparisons of before and after
without matched levels. Now it's super easy to do!
- Use this tool to get rid of plugins that do not improve your sound
- Use it as an auto-leveling tool
- Use it as a meter to adjust your plugin's output
- Use it in "Left"<->"Right" mode to get a perfect balance of hard-panned tracks
- Use it in "target loudness" mode to set your tracks to the desired loudness (for example, process guitars and basses with the same level across the album) or to the desired peak level (for drums)
- Use it for testing compressors, saturation effects, etc. maintaining the same perceived output level.
It Has Many Cool Features Like
- controlling "before" input gain reverse linked with "after"
- mixing "before" and "after" signals
- one-click auto delay compensation
- variable RMS time and filtering
- adjustable auto-gain with gain tolerance ignoring minor level changes
- match "after" to "before" or vice-versa (while listening)
- Stereo, Left, Right, Mid and Side modes (compare your right channel to left, control mid/side balance)
- Neutral mode to use it as a regular gain knob with +-40 db range
- trim control lets you make adjustments in +-150 dB range
- optimized CPU usage
- auto-selection of group and mode upon inserting
- target loudness mode to match with a reference loudness or peak level
You can find more details in the manual
VST3/AAX – Windows 7 and newer
VST3/AU/AAX – MacOS 10.9 and newer
(Apple Silicon native for all formats)
Fully functional software that works without a licence for 14 days.
You'll be able to authorize it after purchase.
Pssst... If you want to try the upcoming GainMatch version, check out the "next release preview" page.
Try it for free for 14 days, and buy only if it works for you.
Please, note, that we do not offer refunds or returns. All sales are final.
We're trying new ways of payment, and temporarily lowered the price for purchases through Payeer.