Does It Sound Better, Or Just Louder?
This tool was designed to make gain matching easy and fun!
- Use this tool to get rid of plugins that do not improve your sound
- Use it as a meter to adjust your plugin's output
- Use it as an auto-leveling tool
- Use it in "Left"<->"Right" mode to get a perfect balance of hard-panned tracks
- Use it in "target loudness" mode to set your tracks to the desired level (for example, process guitars and basses with the same level across the album)
- Use it for testing compressors, saturation effects, etc. maintaining the same perceived output level.
It Has Many Cool Features Like
- controlling "before" input gain reverse linked with "after"
- mixing "before" and "after" signals
- one-click auto delay compensation
- variable RMS time and filtering
- adjustable auto-gain with gain tolerance ignoring minor level changes
- Stereo, Left, Right, Mid and Side modes (compare your right channel to left, control mid/side balance)
- Neutral mode to use it as a regular gain knob with +-40 db range
- trim control lets you make adjustments in +-150 dB range
- optimized CPU usage
- auto-selection of group and mode upon inserting
- target loudness mode to match with a reference level
You can find more details in the manual
VST3/AU – MacOS 10.7 and newer
VST3 – Windows 7 and newer
This is a fully functional software that will work without a licence for 14 days.
You'll be able to authorize it with a licence.
Try it for free for 14 days, and buy only if it works for you.
Please, note, that we do not offer refunds or returns. All sales are final.